The CryoHeat Process makes the steel parts in the UTV suspension & chassis 28-30% stronger, depending on the type of steel. Aluminum is 18-21% stronger. Service life is increased 250% or better, saving you repair time and money. The UTV parts hold better dimensional stability and greater heat dissipation allowing them to run cooler during operation.
The CryoHeat Process can help increase the strength and service life of every metal part on your UTV. Whether you are a weekend warrior or a podium chasing racer, CryoHeat will make your metal parts stronger, faster and will last significantly longer than stock, ultimately saving you money on replacement parts.
Don’t miss out on our big bearing sale and other CryoHeat products to bullet proof your transmission!
• 28 – 30% stronger metal
• 250% longer service life
• 50-100°F cooler operating temperatures
• Significantly reduced friction
• Acceleration and top end speed gains
• $174.96 – Front Shocks (Tear down, no nitrogen, no oil, includes springs, & shock shaft compression.)
• $199.96 – Rear Shocks (Tear down, no nitrogen, no oil, includes springs, & shock shaft compression.)
• $124.96 – Front A-Arms, Ball Joints, & Bolts
• $199.96 – Rear Trailing Arm, Ball Joints, & Bolts
Mandatory Work Order Form
SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US ON FACEBOOK