The CryoHeat Proprietary Process
Longer Lasting Parts & Higher Performance for all your Motorsports vehicles. The Cryoheat Process significantly reduces electrical resistance from point A to B by realigning the microstructure and eliminating microscopic stress fractures in the metal – this will help in the performance of spark plugs and wires.
The CryoHeat Cryogenic Metal Treatment is a one-time treatment for the life span of a metal object that improves the entire structure, not just the surface. This gives your parts stability, reliability, eliminating microscopic stress fractures, promoting cooler running thermal temperatures and a longer service life to your parts.
- Dimensional stability for moving or static parts
- Strengthening from 18% – 50%
- 2.5 times or greater wear resistance
- Removes stresses in metal from manufacturing and heat treating
- Dissipating of heat faster and more evenly
- No more hot-spots in metal
- Engine break in period is greatly reduced
- More horsepower and higher RPM’s
- Increased value of builder’s warranties
- Greatly expanding cost savings
CryoHeat Metal Treatment treats every part of your engine, transmission and driveline parts; in doing so, this removes the weakest link, so you can finish the race saving money and WIN!